Many apologies for the long silence on the blog. For the last month and a half my poor MacBook pro has been in a state of complete darkness (I think the precise term that popped up on Google was “Macbook black screen of death”), and it is now sitting at an official Apple repair center in lovely Istanbul waiting for parts. Blogspot is still blocked and inaccessible from KZ without my Mac’s special software, so thus I will be out of commission on the blog for yet another foreseeable month (posting this by email). But when I return from this forced hiatus, expect the following posts in varying states of belatedness:
- Christmas in China with dad and Jo!
- New years
partyparties extravaganza in Shymkent
- My organization’s youth conference, featuring interactive “youth fair” booths
- Turkey trip with Michelle and Danish!
- NGO School in Kostanai, where I presented on strategic planning and mission statements to 30 KZ NGOs with Bree!
- New Shymkent Model UN Team and the MISMUN (Miras International School Model United Nations) Conference Aaron and I are taking our students to in Almaty (March 9-12)
Be back as soon as I can! Until then, feel free to e-mail.